At Microhearth, the health and safety of our employees and the communities we serve are our top priority. Our online store will remain to be open during this time. We will collectively get through this by being kind, keeping healthy, and staying connected virtually with friends and loved ones.
Q: Can I continue to place orders?
A: Yes, we will remain open 24/7 at Microhearth.com and over the phone.
Q: Will my order arrive on time?
A: While maintaining health safety measures to protect our employees, Microhearth.com orders will still ship within 1 business day. As always, you will receive a tracking number to confirm shipment.
Our carrying partner UPS has made changes to their services to safely deliver your orders to your door. There may be some delays due to these changes. If you need any assistance with tracking your order, please contact our Customer Service team.
Q: Will my order get cancelled?
A: No, your order is only processed while our products are in stock. If your order was processed and cancelled, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
Q: Are Microhearth packages safe?
A: We understand if you’re worried about receiving packages right now. But we can assure you that ordering from Microhearth is still safe.
That’s partly due to the traits of the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The illness is mainly spread through respiratory droplets. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures.” As an extra precaution, you should always wash your hands immediately after handling packages.
We’ve taken actions on our end to ensure the safety of the Microhearth community and team members. These include:
- A travel ban in and out of high-risk countries and regions
- Making sure employees who have traveled from high-risk countries self-isolate for 14 days and show no symptoms of illness before returning to work
- Pushing an increased awareness campaign to our team, asking them to stay home when they're sick or showing signs and symptoms of flu or have been exposed to COVID-19, diagnosed with the illness, or begin to show symptoms.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas and equipment
- Providing free gloves and masks to team members and couriers
- Spacing associates where possible
- Continuous monitoring of CDC and WHO recommendations, risks and findings
We’ll continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. Take care of each other.